All About CDRJS
Welcome to Cranbrook and District Restorative Justice Society (CDRJS).
Although restorative justice has been offered in Cranbrook and District since 2000, CDRJS became a nonprofit society in 2007.
The goal and function of CDRJS is to provide:
- Restorative Justice as an alternative to the formal court process.
- Public awareness of restorative practices.
- Training in restorative measures and certify facilitators
- Restorative Justice as a conflict resolution process for other ministries and nonprofit organizations.
- Support and Administration for the Humanity Network.
- Support and Administration for the Organization Against Racism and Hatred (OARH)